Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday's Feast 113

Ok - so I'm back for another feast.

Appetizer

What is your favorite herb or spice?
probably cinnamon.

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.
LOL - most anything that I used to listen to on the radio on France.
I really loved their diversity in their choices.

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?
Need - it wouldn't take long. The only thing I need is to get PR approval!!!

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).

Interesting - Hmm... Well my brother and I attended the same university. He was a swimmer as well. He went on to swim just 3 years like me and still was national champion all 3 years. He's got three big football sized superbowl rings to show for it.


Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?

At least 36 hours. Oh that would either be last year when we took our trip to Switzerland. We were up fairly early pacific time and by the time we landed it was already 2pm the next day. We didn't go to sleep until about 11pm that night. Long ago, I also didn't go to bed until about 2pm the next day after staying up all night partying...

Look what happened to me, I made it on the front page :0) Thanks to Sean for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment