Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Things We Think Of

Just a quick announcement....

Since I really haven't met many of you in person, you probably have never seen P and I at our best. This usually happens when we are together, just the two of us. And last night was one of those nights. We just bond so well together. And at times we come up with the quarkiest ideas.

While we were having cuddle time, we both couldn't stop laughing. I stunk like Chlorine from my swim earlier in the day (it just doesn't come off after 1 showering), And P stunk like French Onion Soup from his lunch. With his eagle ear hearing and my eagle nose, we make a match made in heaven.

And we've come up with a new flavor Chlorine and Onion Chips. You like???... Well we liked the idea when we thought of it... Somehow I just don't think it will work though... LOL...

I'm getting so excited because Ginnie and Donica will be seeing ME/US tomorrow! We have rain or shine plans which should be fun no matter what. I just can't wait to snap some more pics and get out and enjoy our long Canadian Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment