Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Storming Outside

This morning I woke up the same time as P suddenly. He was getting up for work, but I didn't need to be awake so early. Except, I couldn't sleep because it's storming outside. We've had 10mm of rain per hour. Yes that's a lot of rain! It's supposed to keep up for another 6 to 8 hours.

I guess there have been a few earthquakes and tsunami warnings off the coast of BC/Alaska and Japan also. But nothing to worry about there.

They will even open up some Vancouver and Whistler ski hills early this week because we have had so much snow at the upper elevations!

In other news, I got my FOSS notes back. I'm not pleased with the findings. They're unsure P and I live together because of my mailing and home address. UGH! What a way to have to wait and explain myself...

I'm obviously not pleased and for anyone who knows us, you surely know we are happily married and living together!

No comments:

Post a Comment