Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Spreading Peace

Please help me spread the word!

I normally don't talk about politics etc, but feel it's rather important.

P and I are big fans of Coast to Coast AM radio show. I listen to it every night before going to bed. I guess it's like my reading because I'm just not comfortable reading in bed. Anyhow, I was hoping since we have a lot of European readers that you could help me spread this word of PEACE not WAR.

Beck is very concerned there are plans for war within the next month! Shocking and not good news because of concerns of nuclear warfare.

He believes that in the next month or so we will have another conflict occurring in Iran. We all have heard of news that Iran has Nuke capability. Make sure this worry doesn't erupt into warfare!

First half-hour guest, radio and TV host Glenn Beck discussed his research and concern over the extremist agenda of Iran's President Ahmadinejad, who has talked of bringing about Armageddon. Beck's new TV special, Exposed: The Extremist Agenda airs Wed. Nov. 15th at 7 & 9pm ET on CNN Headline News.

** UPDATE ** So the show wasn't as good as it appeared. See comments for more.

Maybe you guys can see this in Europe, but I'm not sure...

Please help spread the word that war will not be tolerated!

No comments:

Post a Comment