Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Snow

Many of you are wondering if we got more snow last night, so I'm here to write about it. Yes we did, yes more snow at nearly sea level. It was a mild dumping of about 5cm or a bit more on the ground. But there is an arctic flow coming our way which might make the snow stick for a few days.

A Holiday Scene

My bigger problem last night was that I tried to glue up the stupid rear view mirror for the third time and it didn't work. We gave up after 30 mins! I think glue is more challenged when the temps are freezing outside, so it wouldn't stick for anything. I'm not keen on trying again either.

I haven't been in the mood for photos in my few mins that I have had. We will have to see.

But there still is some snowfall warning, and as they call it more weather woes.

No comments:

Post a Comment