Saturday, January 13, 2007

Old Vs. New Technology


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
This weeks Photo Hunt Theme is Technology

I must admit, I had to hurry to put this photo hunt together because I've been busy yesterday celebrating my birthday of all things. Thanks everyone for your comments!

Technology has advanced over the years so I figured I put up something older and something newer which we have used for so long now.

An old Model T - Car next to Vancouver's Historic Building.
Ironically now the building is home to our North Vancouver ambulance service.


A new Cruise Ship passes under the Lions Gate Bridge and onto it's Journey to Alaska.
(Note that's Stanley Park before the big destruction of trees.)

I originally thought about putting up something from Switzerland saying how lucky I am to have visited such a place but without technology I'm sure most of us would not travel as much as we already do.

No comments:

Post a Comment