Thursday, January 11, 2007

Seeing Blue

I woke up this morning jumping for joy. Do you see why I am so excited?

This of course is just a teaser pic and there is blue sky everywhere. It's just in time in fact for my birthday (which is tomorrow). What more could I have asked for than for this! I'm so excited..

I hope to have some more uploaded to flickr by tonight. That's where I really went crazy (remind me to talk about what I saw on my shoot). The good news is that there should be blue skies in the forcast for a few more days. And anyone who knows me quite well knows I absolutely thrive off of this type of weather...

Jumping to joy as I go off to get "love bug" from the groomers right now. Most of you know him as Mr. Twist. Yes this is what the groomer calls him. Isn't that so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment