Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wild Colors


Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
This weeks Photo Hunt Theme is Wild.

I went with an easy one, wild colors!
Some wild colors from a beautiful March night in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Sunset Lausanne
Now it's more motivation to find my original photo and retouch it.
Ouchy Harbor, Lausanne

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending a presentation called Babe With a Backpack. I had met up with a local fellow Vancouver blogger who is as nuts about travels as myself to go together. Karina is so warm and inviting that we both decided there will be another meet up in our future. So the talk was about Fiona Scott's, whom I had the pleasure meeting earlier in the week, adventures to 24 countries in 365 days.

For many of you who know me, this is right up my alley on things that I love doing. Fiona had a great slide show presentation which I was most interested in learning how she show cased her own photos. Many of you have already told me I need to be publishing as well. Hopefully this will be the kick in the pants I need to really get to work soon!

Oddly enough, Karina's write up is wonderful but so how both of us felt. You should check out what she had to say about it because I was just way too out of it yesterday.

Over the weekend, we hope to be going to a few World Travel slideshows along with keeping up on the workout schedule. It should be pretty nice. But I think our next big vacation will be visiting Lake Louise and Banff which I am dying to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment