Saturday, February 03, 2007

Purple Haired Lady


Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
This weeks Photo Hunt Theme is Gross.

I'm not so sure I was all too creative this weekend but here's what I found. Some might say this is gross. I certainly know my mom would be one who would say exactly that. "Eww - Gross!" To me, it's just funny and shocking. What amazed me even more was the age of this woman who happened to be walking up a small hill in the streets of Lausanne's shopping area.


What's your take? Maybe the trash on the ground or the rubbish bin near by is a better example of what can be gross. It's certainly not all that tidy for Swiss standards. If you click on the pic, you can see more rubbish on the street too. I'm not so sure I got it, but it's a try...

pas ici sign

This is a look on the other side of the Rhine River in a French park. I'm sure we all get the point. But I certainly had a big laugh when I saw this for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment