Thursday, February 22, 2007

Time Travel

Did the week just pass me by without me noticing what happened? I'm sure it had to be something to do with time travel here in Vancouver. Oh wait, I think that's just other people traveling around the world while I stay put.

I swear yesterday was Monday and then I looked up at the day and it was already Thursday. Maybe I'm just running around like a chicken with my head cut off. At any rate, I know what I've done for the week. I know I'm tired beyond belief and just want one morning to sleep in...

But we have a new sofa in our flat. It's beautiful and I want to take a photo of it but we will have to wait and see. It's been too long that we haven't had something to sit on that felt so soft. I think I've got my photo theme for the weekend... Any guesses...

No comments:

Post a Comment