Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A New Sudoku Fan

I think I'm becoming addicted to Sudoku. It also helps me to get away from the stress of not finding a job and my taxes... Oh maybe that's called procrastination...

But an interesting discovery about my strengths compared to P's with Sudoku puzzle solving. He's great at spotting missing numbers for solving the puzzle. While for me, I'm great at telling you which number is missing in a row without even blinking. It actually shows some of our own personal strengths, one of which for me is an eye for details.

Time to swim...

More later...

I'm wondering if anyone else is having a lot of trouble with allergies? Mine just started getting severe this week and it's not so pleasant. I've got sinus swelling which unfortunately means I have to medicate to cure this type of symptom.

No comments:

Post a Comment