Saturday, August 04, 2007

Montreux Jazz Festival

Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
This weeks Photo Hunt Theme is Funky.

funky

  1. Smelling of something foul, especially a mouldy smell, or the smell of a person who hasn't washed.
  2. (slang) Something, especially a person, who is very original or artistic.
  3. (music) In the style of funk music.

Every year in July Montreux welcomes a festival of funk and jazz. Many artists play there music while food and entertainment are all around. In the years I lived in Montreux, George Clinton performed. George Clinton is definitely funky with rainbow dreads any all. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of that, but I do have a photo of the Jazz Festival in July of 2003.

Welcome to the Montreux Jazz Fest

Pretty funky!

I'm posting early since I won't be around much.

No comments:

Post a Comment