- A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
- What's the definition of a will? It's a dead giveaway.
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- He had a photographic memory which was never developed.
- Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
- When an actress saw her first strands of grey hair, she thought she' d dye.
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
- Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.
Monday, October 29, 2007
That's how my weekend felt, slightly off. Therefore, I'm leaving you with some slightly off insights.