Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weekend Photography

P and I headed out for a bit of photography taking over the weekend. What was really different about this outing was that P was taking photos too! I was shocked. But I love his enthusiasm and eye! He has even decided to post on flickr!

Here are a few of my shots from our weekend tour around North Vancouver.

Autumn Vines
Colorful Vines around our neighborhood.

Deep Cove Harbor on an Autumn Day

It's time to Enjoy the Blue skies.

A Kayak passes by, and something you see much of the population doing.

Looking out from MapleWood Flats
The entire sanctuary is a great place to visit and bird watch on the weekends.

These were just a snapshot of photos from our Sunny Saturday around North Vancouver. You can of course see more of my photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment