Friday, January 11, 2008

A Great Request

Seeing that it is my birthday tomorrow (January 12th), I'm giving myself a break from the normal photo hunt. The theme is skinny and since I have been too stressed out working, I haven't taken one photo since about Dec. 26th.

The good news is that P and I are finally recovering after being really sick for about 14 days. It hasn't been fun!

The request I'm asking for my birthday is for everyone to post a short blurb about visiting the animal rescue website. They need to have more visitors in daily so that the pets they house can be fed and cared for. It's a great cause and it's free.

Plus their website is really incredible and there is a lot of great information, even about supporting breast cancer and a few other great causes.

Please drop by daily visiting the
Animal Rescue Site.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, ET! I wish you a great year ahead! So what's the plan for today?

    PS: I visited the site and will go on doing so. :)

    ReplyDelete