Sunday, January 27, 2008

Two Things Meme

After speaking with CS on the phone today, I also decided to do this meme.

I've been lazy blogging lately, too consumed in other work..

Two Names You Go By:

1. ET (my blog name)
2. Schils

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. My warm, black sweater
2. Blue Jeans

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Respect (the rest usually follows on it’s own)
2. Humor

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Spending time with P
2. Taking Photos or Swimming

Two Things You Want Very badly At the Moment:
1. A Vacation
2. A few days of sunshine and photography

Two Things you did Last Night:
1. Went to a dress up party.
2. Won like $5000 in fake money playing blackjack.

Two things you ate today:
1. Coffee (does that count??)
2. Rice pilaf with pine nuts, chicken and brocolli

Last two people you talked to:
1. CS
2. My brother

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Work.
2. Swim - sounds like my life right now, in that order.

Two longest car rides:
1. California to Ohio and back - (probably 3000 miles each way)
2. California to Vancouver, BC (800 miles)

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Desert Wine

Two Things About Me you may not have known:
1. I HATE fake people.
2. I'm a perfectionist, and always think what I do isn't good enough.

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Swim Coach
2. Ice Rink Manager

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sound of Music
2. Does Rick Steve's Europe Count? (P would fall asleep for sure!)

Places I have lived:
1. Canada
2. Switzerland

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Dark Chocolate and Marzipan
2. Coconut Rice and too much else

Two places I'd rather be right now
1. Switzerland
2. The Maldives as I want to go there!

Two people I think will respond:

I’m not tagging anyone, but feel free to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment