Wednesday, November 11, 2009
While taking a nice stroll on our day off today with P, we both counted moving roughly 4 times in the past 5 years. That's a lot of moves if you really ask me. Add an extra 2 moves from Europe, France and Switzerland and I've done about 8 moves in the last 8 years. Phew - I'm tired just thinking about it all!
There have been many things on my mind lately, considering my lack of posts. Here's a summary of a few of them.
1. Roasting Chestnuts (see yummy photo) - I found this easy roasting recipe. I had no idea it was that easy to do in an oven.
2. Cooking in the oven, and more eating as I haven't had one for the past year!
3. Swimming way too much and not having the energy to blog.
4. Wanting to do more photography and post it but not having the energy or time to do it.
5. Wishing and wanting a vacation but will have to enjoy my few days off that I have around town.
6. Add to that the lack of sunshine, and I can only dream of being on the opposite side of the equator for the next 6 months!