Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Water Park

We've been able to enjoy a great little water park not too far from our home lately this summer. It's a great place for little ones from age walking to about 6 years old. It's open from around 10am until about 6pm in the summer months.  Our little Cam has grown to love this place. She's so silly in what she does at the park. Here are a few snapshots from our recent visits.  What I love about it is that they can run around in a closed environment and go on the slide and a zip line.  The kids are in her age range so she doesn't get too trampled and it's free fun for kidlets who only can last so long outdoors.
Playing with her butterfly net.

Sticks are good play tools.


Saying Cheese
Taking a rest from playing
Watching others play
Fun on the slide
Up I go
Having fun!
So silly!
Look mom I'm getting my hair wet!



Needless to say we will be going back here again and again.

2 comments:

  1. The very mixed up and fast posting of pics.. And I'm testing this to see who can comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Now this works, Jen! Thank you. These images are absolutely PRECIOUS. As you know, before you know it, she'll be a teenager, just like my g'son Nicholas. Maybe one day you will make a book, just like I did. :)

    ReplyDelete