Thursday, September 08, 2005

Friday's Feast

Seeing that I am in a blogging mood and that it is still only Thursday that I am posting on Friday's Feast, here we go...

Appetizer

Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
I think that would have to be my boyfriend... ;-)

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Ancient City? Well I'm not really sure what consitutes Ancient. If 1200 is late enough, I'd choose Switzerland of course. Any city in Switzerland would be best choice. I love the architecture, the history, the trees, the mountains and how close everything is compared to living in North America where you gotta hop on a plane to visit good old Europe.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you've ever witnessed?

Ever witnessed, I don't want to brag but.... Well the first thing that came to mind was when I was 19 and I had the most incredible swim of my life. It was so fast that I actually got 1st place and had everyone in the stadium cheering and excited for what I had just accomplished...

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

Why not hook up with a fellow celebrity. Keep them guessing and talking about getting married. My photo would be all over the tabloids for weeks.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
Haha...dunno haven't had any yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment