Sunday, September 18, 2005

Missing my Camera

Yesterday was just one of those days when I didn't bring my camera with me that I was wishing I had it. I first set off in a car and started seeing all of the fall leaves on the trees. It was totally driving me nuts.

To make matters worse, when I set out for a walk that night, I saw the most incredible red blue sunset I've seen in a long time. Of course, If I had my camera I could post a picture but since I didn't bring it with me, I couldn't.

While we were walking back home, I notice the full harvest moon of the month. The view was incredible because the moon was so big as it began to rise. I've found a picture that best looked like what I saw.


Speaking of camera's, many of the Railways of Switzerland to me are quite beautiful to photograph. I guess I'm not the only one who thought that was the truth. The Swiss Federal Railway has won the Wakker Prize Award for outstanding architecture as it reaches it's 100 year birthday.



The Above photo was taken in August while we were in Lausanne for vacation. Lausanne is actually one of the most incredible architecture at a railway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment