Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mr. Mischief

Yesterday I was able to get in a bit of practice with my camera since it wasn't raining outside. I started finding new flowers everywhere to photograph which I'll post below. The funny part was that I knew a certain little buddy of mine was sleeping so I didn't bother him.

As soon as I got up to the porch to photograph a few flowers, I started hearing this pitter patter inside. It got a little stronger as it sounded like the patter was pacing up and down the hallway. I started talking to those noises and I swear I could feel a tail wag a bit too. So I caved in, opened up the door and began to melt. It's that sweet mischievous face that I just love so much.

I'm not sure if anyone else has actually gotten a dog to cooperate and look into the camera lense, but let me tell you it's a large chore. So you could imagine my excitement when this photo came out. I got a few other funny photos of mr. mischief but this by far makes me melt.

He's playing in the bushes and is in motion. Just before this shot, I caught him sneezing. I love it when dogs sneeze. It just makes me laugh. And Mr. Mischief makes me laugh daily, especially when his tail wags along with his entire back side/rear end.

No comments:

Post a Comment