Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blue Sky Paradise

We have had nearly a week of blue skies and perfect winter weather. I've noticed the sun rising earlier which just makes me all happy and giddy inside. But the blunder I'm not going to let myself go for doing is that I didn't have my camera last night after sunset. It was clearly the most incredible sunset ever.

I'm hoping some other Vancouverites captured it because it was just incredible. Just think purple, blue, and orange with exceptional views. I'm pretty sure that's why they call Vancouver one of the best places on earth. Just look at my proof: oops, I don't have any....

It's a blue sky day again today so I'm going to take my camera with me today. I'm not sure if I'll get time to take a photo, but at least I'll be prepared. In other news, I'm not so into letting my freedom come to an abrupt end, but who would!

And a weekend shot of me and the Lions..

No comments:

Post a Comment