Monday, January 29, 2007

Lucky Happenings

Over the weekend, we had one great thing happen after another. First off, we had a beautiful blue skies weekend without rain. P and I decided to weather the cold and go out for a small walk. I was taking a photo of the Lions when P told me to take a photo. I had about 3 seconds and was lucky enough to get this great photo of the bald eagle. I've never had one fly right in front of my camera like this.


Lucky We Were

What luck we had!

That night, we went up to view some stars. Venus and Saturn are in the sky as well as an interesting moon. I figured the fog would make a great photo. Here's one of the shots.

City Lights
If you look hard enough, you can see the Lions Gate Bridge in the fog too. Here's an interesting history of the Lions Gate Bridge. It's funny, way back in 1955 there was still bad traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment