Monday, January 08, 2007

I've Done It

I've committed myself to Fitness.

We've had a lot of "I've Done it's" this week, but the one I'll definitely mention involving exercise is the one I can't believe I'm going to keep on doing. I've made it into the gym this past week and well I really enjoyed it. So what am I going to do? Commit myself to going 2 more times a week! I'm not sure if I thought I would be getting back into this but I have.

I've also been really inspired by our new swim site looking at the swimming times in Canada. Needless to say it has gotten me thinking. I'm just starting off slow and this weekend I'll be swimming in my first "FUN" swim meet in say 8 1/2 years and counting! I can't really say that I'll do more swim meets but I'm certain I'll swim this weekend!

Here's to starting a new leaf this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment