Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Decision Made

As you know I haven't had too much faith in my Canadian immigration case. Since I'm getting impatient about my case because of personal issues and needs, I haven't been up for looking at the status of my case.

Well today, I logged into my account and found a big DECISION MADE sign to click on. They updated the news very oddly, stating they had made this decision way back before they told me I got my initial Approval in Principal. So obviously there's a mistake there.

This is what it read.

We sent you a letter on November 28, 2006 to YOUR ADDRESS, British Columbia, Canada, about the decision on your application. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us... (please note this is a flat lie and or mistake because we never got this letter!)

So, what's next? I hurry up and wait for about 2 weeks until the letter arrives. Hopefully it was mailed from Vancouver which means I will get it much faster. I'm willing to guess it's telling me to come in for my final immigration interview for landed immigrant.

What else might it mean? We might be able to go to Seattle in May still if I can get my entries in before the deadline. And once I get things finalized, then I can travel again...

Holding onto hope, but not holding my breath yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment