Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Summer Celebration

As most of you know today is the first day of summer, and the longest day of the year. We will be taking advantage of that by celebrating at the Roger Waters Concert tonight. Ironically a colleague of mine is going too. And even worse for me, I skipped my workout this morning! Oh no...

The last two days have shown us the great summer weather we should be having while today should be mostly cloudy to rainy. And I thought the weather people were helping me prepare for that hot California sun.

This is our last weekend here before we are gone on our adventure. I'm very excited but we need to finish up one last thing. Putting together music!

If you have any good road music suggestions, please let us know. I've suggested we find some comedy for the road. Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment