Monday, August 27, 2007

A Day in the Life

I've been working on posting more photos from my new point and shoot camera. So here is a bit of a tour of last Friday.

The day started off with me rushing out the door with views like this. Yes that is the ocean out there. How I love it when the sky is like that.

Like a painting.

I pass by this area a lot. I'm walking and photographing here. It's the site of Expo 1986. Today it's known for Vancouver's Science World.

The views are absolutely incredible on a sunny day, if you can escape the urban landscape. This area will be transformed for the Olympics.

The day ended just as it started back in North Vancouver. I love the views like this and am so lucky to have such picture perfect views. This is where I swim and of course the ocean views are in the background again.

No comments:

Post a Comment