Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Improving..

Well,

Today I stumpled upon a great concept from a blog I found. Why not try to improve something you really need to make an improvement at. I know the downfall or real reason why people don't try to start improving at something is exactly just because they are too shy or scared to start.

Let's take myself for example. I really want and need to improve on my French. Well it would help me with my travels for one thing and since I usually understand what people are saying, it would be much more pleasurable on my part to answer back in French instead of English.

Now the next step would be for me to say a few things in French, but the shyness factor is setting in right now. We will see what happens...

Maybe it will come in time.

That's not to say that I've got a few other things to improve at as well.

I can't wait until I am on a PC by the way so I can upload some beautiful pictures..

Patience...

Until next time..



No comments:

Post a Comment