Monday, February 07, 2005

What to say..

Well this is my first post.

I feel so funny doing this because I feel like I'm completely lost with something that I have been reading about for about 6 months now. AND...well I'm finally trying it..

Anyhow, I feel like a complete dumb ass because I'm using an editor and am so not used to that compared to plotting down a few html codes and popping out another page in my websites.

Well I did find out there are a heck of a lot of blogs out there on the Internet. Too many to list but so much to entertain oneself with. Maybe I'll try to post a few great ones here and there.

I also found out that I wanted to load up a few cool pics and well I will have to go back to the good old PC to do that sort of thing. It will have to wait till the weekend for now. I'm too attached to my MAC...

I just wanted to share with you a great new program that I found, but will have to figure out how to post it later on..

No comments:

Post a Comment