Sunday, May 22, 2005

Travel Plans Complete

Well it's official - We have now booked all of our travel plans for our 11 day trip back to Switzerland. We ended up getting a car rental too from AutoEurope because it was almost the same price as traveling by train while we are there. Plus since I'm not exactly a newbie, seeing that I was a one time resident, I think we can manage... Of course there are advantages to both train and car...

I also went to the book store today and was checking out some of the Michelin maps. Not that I really need a map in the first place, but you never know without GPS. These maps are actually sold at the local stores in Switzerland. I found the road side arrows to be enough to get me to my planned distination (usally in green or yellow). I guess the Switzerland map might come in handy while trying to navigate a few streets say in Bern or Interlaken or Zurich. Seeing that I've been to almost every area but St. Moritz multiple times, I don't see it being a problem unless I suddenly contract amnesia...

By the way, if you need a great resource, check out the online Michelin site. It has a lot of information including a few great guides in it. You can also find a great forum that I try to post in regularly at TripAdvisor.com

I'll have more information to come along with the places we are visiting and the hotels we are staying at soon...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment