Wednesday, October 26, 2005

US Passports to Change

With all of the other new regulations with passport controls into the US, the State Department has decided to modify the US passport as well. The new passport will have an electronic identification chip, which will be embedded in the back cover of the passport.

According to the article in Washington Post, test pilots for the new passport will include government employees and diplomates. What is scary about the report is other countries (I'm assuming that means European Union Countries, Australia and New Zealand) will have to follow suit and bow down to the US orders. Does it sound like a world watch dog or what? In fact it sounds more like a dictatorship if you ask me. I'm just glad I don't have to be part of the pour soles who listen to all the bs they are told on the news daily. I think some people are actually starting to figure out how corrupt the government really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment