Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Getting Things Done

I've been really busy making a lot of phone calls this morning trying to get answers. I've been lucky that I haven't have to wait all too long to talk to any of the operators. As a result, time is flying and really I feel like I don't have all too much to report. But I'll wrap things up with a bit of news.
  • 2 weeks and 1 day until we move into our first apartment together. (Mind you that we are nervous as can be because we still don't know when we can move in yet. They will be painting, putting in new carpets and doing a lot of cleaning before we move in.)

  • I don't have to get another medical exam for my permanent residence application. We are now only waiting on the French paperwork which got mailed to a non-existent address. Here's to hoping we speed things up soon!

  • Prices of Packs of Cigarettes might be lowered in Switzerland.

  • It's definitely still raining hard, hard enough to make it difficult to fall asleep at night.

  • You can now ski in Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment