Monday, January 16, 2006

Showered With Gifts

Last night we had a little birthday gathering, nothing big at all but P stayed before he had to go off to Curling. By that point, we opened my gifts so that he could see them too. Boy was I spoiled! I was given 12 enchanting liquor glasses, a limited edition Betty Crocker CookBook and a book to hold all of my recipes.

Talk about being showered with presents and an incredible dinner. I know, I should have taken pictures of it all. It was so delicious. We had appetisers of baked egg rolls. Followed by the main course of greek salad, salmon stuffed with crab to die for, baked new potatoes and some asparagus. By that time I was too stuffed to eat dessert but since it was a strawberry cheesecake, I had to try a tiny sliver. Complete heaven.

I found the facts below from a birthday site and just for laughs thought I'd post the results. Interesting... I'm not sure what it's trying to say or get me in trouble perhaps.


Your Birthdate: January 12

You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame.
You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them.
Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing.
You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship.

Your strength: Your charm

Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics

Your power color: Indigo

Your power symbol: Four leaf clover

Your power month: December


And about that rain - well it's back and wet as usual. Makes me not want to run in the rain! It's that California habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment