Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sunset


Sunset
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
When I woke up this morning, I wanted to see this. What I got was far from that.

I'm already starting to miss the summer months as they start to get shorter each day. I guess I'm one to be affected by something like this. I don't like short days and long nights. For some reason my eyes don't work well with night. It makes me tired and I hibernate too much. I think it has to do with my eye color which is just sensitive to dark colors. It's also why I can't sleep once the sun is up.

I can say that I finally got my first good night shot completed. I'm still dealing with dust and that is really pissing me off. It's never ending I guess. I've got more time today, so I'm hoping to have another try at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment