Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Lonely Window


The Lonely Window
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
Waking up in the morning has been a lot harder. P usually wishes me goodbye shortly before 6am and it always makes me feel guilty that I am being so lazy.

I've been waking up at 7:07 am lately sans alarm clock. But what's getting harder is that it is still pitch dark out. I remember while living in France, I at least had the flourescent lights from outside to make it a little easier to come out from a slumber. With all of the trees around our place, I feel like this lonely window. I don't like having less sun, but I'm dealing with it and am counting down the days until we have long nights and time to watch beautiful sunsets again.

By the way, I finally found that window shot in Vancouver over the weekend. This is it... To me it looks so European...

No comments:

Post a Comment