Friday, November 10, 2006

Watching The Leaves Grow


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
This weeks Photo Hunt Theme is Growth

One of the coolest parts about living where I lived in Montreux was being able to walk literally 5 mins or less to get to the vineyards. It was so beautiful but there was thing I did daily, I watched the leaves GROW. I never before took the time to notice the simplest things in life until that year in 2002.

I was so amazed at their growth from winter when the leaves got trimmed back to nothing and how much growth came out of them by the summer and into the October harvest.

Here's a before and after of the Growth in Montreux Vineyards.

Montreux Vineyards Winter
Winter

Montreux Vineyards
Autumn after harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment