Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

Today is the official start of Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year and with that comes new beginnings. I guess I have my share of those today. No I didn't get my hair cut or buy a new outfit, but I am going to my first Canadian masters Swim meet today.

I'm going with my friends to the local Vancouver swim meet, who are also swimming, so it should be a lot of fun. I've got plans to swim with the elders actually in a relay. I do hope we can make up the relay which has to consist of our ages making up 240 years.

My friends actually have already been to the pool which I have never seen. I haven't had too much time to read blogs lately or even post a new photo for that matter. But I'm very happy staying busy. It's a rainy day here once again, so it's a great time to be indoors. Now you wouldn't hear me saying that in California where all (99% of) swimming pools are outdoors, so you get the picture of what I did long ago.

Hope your day is just as wonderful as mine will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment