Sunday, September 23, 2007

Trying to Figure It Out

Do you ever just feel like you want to accomplish so much in the weekend, but of course know it all will not happen? That's certainly happening to me this weekend. I want to accomplish all so much. I'll give you a bit of a taste of it. I wanted to go to the gym, swim, go car shopping, go shoot some Autumn photos, do some baking and go grocery shopping.

The Autumn weather has been windy, thus making the weather an unpredictable partially sunny day.

I've also been working on photography which has totally been on my mind lately. Here is my flickr graph (available tomorrow).

Statr for Flickr graph

As Fall starts, we also start our new schedules.
I'm not sure if I'm ready for the change but it's already here.

No comments:

Post a Comment