Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Day in the Life Of

Normally the weather isn't this wonderful, but here is a look at my early mornings and later nights from the past week. A start to the day. I look out and there is light. Brrr, it's cold out!


I've arrived a few minutes early for my bus, enjoy the beautiful colors and light as I get ready to go indoors. I could sit here for hours with views like this.


I take the Seabus and eventually arrive at the Science World stop. There are always wonderful views here.

The morning was pink yet foggy, full of great photo opps.



And Off the SeaBus, the day ends. Just beautiful.

This is the view from North Vancouver around Burrard Inlet. Vancouver is so beautiful when it's blue. We are nearing those days since the cooler weather brings snow and blue skies. And I guess when I get out, the views I have are incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment