Sunday, November 29, 2009

Broken Down a Bit

Well my laptop seemed to take a plunge about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was just the adapter but it seems to be even more than just that. I'm looking for a place to get an estimate on the repairs. In the mean time, we are sharing computers which lends me not so much time for blogging.

My photos are still on the laptop from this year, so I do hope I can get it back up and running.  I know, I've been lazy with that.

I finished my last swim meet of the year.  The good news is that I have been working on my knee injury enough to swim an entire event of breastroke without knee pain.  I guess I am coming along slowly but of course not as fast as I'd like...

I'm keeping busier with a few new reads from our local used bookstore - Russel Books.  I'm starting Rules of Deception which is based on a story in Switzerland.

That's all for now.  Hopefully I'll still get to all of the photo hunts.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you are able to get it fixed. Technology is such a drag when it fails us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us posted and I hope the best for you and your puter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bummer when our computer fails us...even more when we have bummer knees!!! I stayed in crutches for 8 weeks once with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Yuck, hate when I have problems with my laptop. These little things are tricky to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of anything worse than the laptop breaking down, Jen. Now that I'm finally here with Astrid, it wouldn't be the end of the world...but close. :(

    ReplyDelete