Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's Just Amazing

I've read and heard a lot of people linking behavioral problems during the start of the younger years. There is great evidence to show for this. A recent article about Rising Football violence among youngsters in Switzerland as young as 13 years of age is just shocking if you ask me.

How about bringing St. Moritz to China? They have in a village that is currently being developed for those well off wanting to live in the Chinese city of Shenzhen. The real city of St. Moritz is of course happy as can be with the free advertising.

I do hope everyone enjoys Thanksgiving if you are living in the states or celebrating elsewhere. One thing I've learned this year is to be thankful for clean water, which we haven't had for an entire week. I'm not sure when this will end...

If you are watching any of the parades today, lets hope the floats can fly despite the wind in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment